Mecum Results Pours It On In LA
Despite record-setting rainfall across Southern California, a total of 283 vehicles were sold over the course of the two-day auction, and more than 116 pieces of Road Art left Pomona in the hands of new owners. Sales totals at Mecum Auctions’ inaugural Los Angeles collector car auction climbed to more than $9.3 million.
- 2006 Ford GT (Lot S114.1) at $305,000
- 2013 Ferrari 458 Italia (Lot S107) at $230,000
- 2009 Ferrari 430 Scuderia Spider (Lot F127.1) at $215,000
- 1957 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible (Lot S116.1) at $200,000
- 2008 Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe (Lot S160.1) at $150,000
- 1960 Porsche 356B T5 Roadster (Lot S103) at $125,000
- 1967 Shelby GT500 Fastback (Lot S193) at $110,000
- 2012 Rolls-Royce Ghost (Lot F182.1) at $102,500
- 1934 Willys 5 Window Coupe Street Rod (Lot S109) at $100,000
- 2011 Bentley Mulsanne Sedan (Lot S54.1) at $97,500
For more information on Mecum Auctions, visit Mecum.com.